Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pepper Jack Eggs

Today I have something simple yet delicious for you. Simple scrambled eggs+delicious pepper jack cheese=YUM.
 I love a little spice to my food. Actually, I love a LOT of spice to my food. But this gives the right kind of spice without being too hot, for anyone who doesn't like spicy. 
It's nice to throw another type of eggs into the mix. Eggs are a good way to start the morning, being the great source of protein that they are. But the same old eggs get, well, old
Pepper Jack Eggs:
1 serving

2 eggs
1 TBL skim milk
2 TBL shredded pepper jack cheese
salt and pepper to taste

Whisk all ingredients together. Cook over medium heat in a skillet, constantly stirring until they're light and fluffy and cooked all the way. EAT THEM.

For the whole serving: 268 calories, 18.5g fat, 3.5g carbs, 19.5g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment